Welcome to our Spencer Jacket Silent Auction!
What is a Spencer Jacket?
It was originally named for George Spencer, 2nd Earl Spencer (a758-1834), who is reported to have had a tail-coat adapted after its tails were burned by coals from a fire. It was adopted as a popular women’s fashion on both sides of the Atlantic during the 1790-1820 Regency Style period.
These Spencer Jackets are all hand made. They are made from very special fabrics depicting genuine Regency styles. We hope you will fall in love with one. It is for a good cause.
Friday 7:00pm - Saturday 3:00pm
Lobby of Community Building
You are welcome to try on the Jackets. Please re-hang as found.
We request bid increases to be $5.00 and above.
- Choose the Jacket you wish to bid on by number.
- Find the corresponding numbered bid sheet.
- Sign your name, cell phone number and bid.
- Bidding closes at 3:00 PM on Saturday, February 12 in Pavilion. Please try to be present for winning bid.
- Remember to check back from time to time on your bid throughout the day.
All proceeds go to the Scholarship Fund.